2018 Leuven Summer school on nonequilibrium physics
Dates: 28 May - 1 June 2018
Location: KU Leuven, Campus Arenberg (Further details coming up)
Organizer: Institute for Theoretical Physics - Contact: Pierre de Buyl
Registration: Registration is free but mandatory. Please see the registration page.
This is a preliminary program. Abstracts for every topic will come up shortly.
- Fluctuation-response theory, Entropic/Frenetic aspects: the physics of large deviations.
- Out-of-equilibrium field theory and dynamics of elastic interfaces.
- What is (non)equilibrium, static and dynamical aspects, and their problems.
- Dynamical quantum phases, driving, [pre]thermalization
Wojciech De Roeck
- Computational models for nonequilibrium
Pierre de Buyl